vendredi 13 mai 2011

Challenge ColourQ #84

Hello,

Je participe au challenge ColourQ de cette semaine. J'ai réalisé une carte simple et j'ai utilisé mes tampons bannières.
This week, I participate in the Colourq challenge. I realized a simple card and I used my banners stamps.

 
Matériel utilisé :
Papiers : Kraft Papertrey, brsitol blanc
Outils : perforatrice papillon Martha Stewart
Tampons : My Mind's Eye collection Lost Found, Papertrey collection Wreath for All SeasonsEncres : Colorbox Sunflower, Olive et encre metallique bleue, Stazon marron


Embellissements : corde

8 commentaires:

  1. Bravo pour le challenge, moi je l'ai regardé et j'ai refermé l'onglet !!!!! Tu t'en es super bien sortie !!!!
    Ce set de tampons... miam miam !!!
    M'étonne que tes filles te l'on pas encore réclamé hihihiih !!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Tout en simplicité mais efficace!! Très belle carte!! Bravo!!:)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I just love this card! Great job on the challenge colors! Thanks for playing the CQC this week!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I really like these pretty banners - such fun!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Cute card, Helene! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Darling banners! What a fun use of the challenge colors. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Bestill my heart! I love this fabulous simple card! Great use of this weeks colours. Thanks for playing along with us at ColourQ. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. J'adore ta carte C&S, c'est super frais!

    RépondreSupprimer